2021 Annual Club Championship
- Sign up for 2021 Annual VTSSC Club Championship is open / Deadline Thursday April 15th Noon.
- Register Early to help coordinate lunch count on April 29th.
- Registration for members only --5 events open for participation.
- Participants not required to shoot all 5 events & register for events of choice below.
- Awards to shooters in each event and a "Top Gun" named from individuals completing all events.
- "No handicap" & any gauge allowed. 7 1/2, 8 & 9 lead 2 3/4, lead shotshells only.
- Awards ceremony April 29th at noon following the Sporting Clays Championship.
- Two events on Monday April 19th (Trap & 5-stand) & two events on Friday April 23rd (Skeet & Crazy Quail) at RR.
- Blackjack hosting Sporting Clays on Thursday April 29th and also the Club Awards Program.
- Awards ceremony Noon April 29th, brown bag lunch and guest speaker " Sumter Co. Sheriff Bill Farmer.
- Non shooting members & guests invited to awards ceremony, however, all must register below.
- Entry fee collected day of event at VTSSC Sign in Table(cash or check only).
- Cancellations notify Match Offers below by phone no later Day Prior. There is a club cost for no shows.
Questions: Contact Dick Doumitt, Senior Match Officer: Phone: 770-656-6570.
or Bruce Johnsen: Match Officer II: Phone 207-590-7837
- Entry Fee includes: Clays, Awards, Bag-Lunch & Beverage on April 29 during awards ceremony
- The awards program begins following lunch
- Members with guests or Members only wishing to attend awards ceremony on April 29 also check last box